Friday, October 17, 2008

Are we up and running?

Well, I had great plans of getting this up and running before the baby was born. . . Instead, we had a lot of fun and excitement around here earlier than expected and thus the blog was delayed a bit :) So, here we are now - on the worldwide web - ready to keep our friends and family up to date (at least better than before!) on the happenings of the ever growing Williams Family. I will begin with a disclaimer, however: I have great intentions and I plan to try to update at least weekly - hopefully more - but please be willing to give grace to a homeschooling, ministry-wife Mama of 4 children 6 and under! :)
After a busy day at home, Jason and the "big kids" went to the Saltillo Football game where they had lots of fun and enjoyed getting to spend time with their friends. They had a super time and got to stay up extra late to watch the Tigers win!!! Abigail Grace and I had some fun of our own and we were able to work on this new blog all evening.
I have quickly learned that it is not that difficult to blog, but it can be very addicting looking at all the cute backgrounds and fun additions! If you would like to subscribe and be notified whenever there is a new post, just fill in your email address in the box on the sidebar and you will get an email letting you know :) It is our prayer that this will be a way that we can be more connected to those that we love and are so thankful for!

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

I love this picture of the grandkids. It is beautiful and this is a wonderful way to keep up with what everyone is doing.

Tammy said...

Hi Tammy... just stopping by your blog! I love hearing about your family and seeing the pictures!

Paw Paw said...

Tammy,
This is great! The kids' pic was simply great and I look forward to seeing more.

We love you all!

Love,
Dad (Paw Paw)

Todd said...

Your family is truly wonderful. You are so creative with your blog. I'm not sure I could do as well, and I'm not sure what I would blog about my family...travel, travel, and more travel HA! Your family (especially your children) are truly beautiful.
Julie